So.. my little sister wished a good muffin or cupcake! I said.. ya of course.. I will bake something for you!
So first.. I checked the Daring Bakers Page to look if theres a challenge about this topic..! And wow.. there is!! Great.. so I made these for the Cupcake Spectacular Challenge (by Arfi) and of course for my sister! *g* The original recipe is by Cynthia Barcomi .. She’s an american who lives in Berlin (Germany) and has two coffeeshops there! You can find the recipe on page 112 and many of amazing recipes in her book “Backbuch“. I just changed some ingredients and measure
- 140g flour
– 60g starch
– 2 teaspoons baking powder
– 150g sugar
– 1/2 teaspoon salt2nd Ingredients
– 3 egg yolks
– 1 egg white
– 90ml millk
– 2 teaspoons vanille sugar3rd Ingredient
– 90g butter, creamy
– 125g butter, creamy
– 500g powdered sugar, sifted
– 60ml milk
– 60ml lemon juice
– some cream cheese (just like 10-30g)
1. Preheat your oven to 180°C. Butter a muffin tin or us paper cups. (This recipe is for 13 Cupcakes)
2. Measure the “First Ingredients” and mix them in a bowl.
3. Cut the creamy butter in it and knead with your finger till the dough looks like little peases.
4. Add the milk during you mix it with your electronix mixer. Mis it for about 2 minutes.
5. Go on with mixing and add the egg yolks in 3 steps.
6. Filling each muffin cup about two-thirds full.
7. Bake for 18 minutes.
1. Give the butter in a bowl and add the half of the powdered sugar and the milk. Mix it on the highest level till it’s creamy. Go on with mixing and add the rest of the powdered sugar slowly. Maybe you don’t need exactly 500g!! Add some food coloring!
2. Daub your cupcakes (if they’re cooled down) with the frosting and decorate with some nice stuff. Enjoy!